#6 in a series of posts to clarify what each support category means, and to help our charity users create the best possible opportunities for support!
If none of the other options seem to fit, then select the Other category and make sure you explain what you need clearly and carefully.
Some examples could include:
- a company taking on some young people you work with as apprentices
- use of space to host an event you want to put on
- a partner to develop a new product or service
- selling something to a company
- raising awareness of a cause to a company’s staff
You can also check out our step by step guide on how to create the perfect opportunity.