Part of a series of posts to clarify use of support categories, and to help our charity users create the best possible opportunities for support!
If your opportunity is longer-term, more strategic, or complex, it might be necessary to select multiple support categories. You’re free to select as many as you like but try to make sure they are definitely relevant.
Some examples when selecting multiple categories would make sense could include:
- a charity of the year partnership
- developing a new technology product together
- multi-faceted support to implement a new project
- volunteering on a project that requires both skilled and unskilled hours
- funding a project through a company donation and employee fundraising
You can also check out our step by step guide on how to create the perfect opportunity.